How to think about implementing Halp
Implementing a new software is challenging – there are so many questions to answer! How does the software work? How do I get my organization to actually purchase it? What’s the best way to roll it out to my team(s) to ensure adoption?
At Halp, we make it simple to try and buy our software – but we understand you are dealing with the aforementioned questions. Below are some tried and true tips to make your Halp installation and trial easier!
- Get your Slack/Microsoft Teams admin involved early. Maybe you’re that person – that’s great! If not, you’ll need their permission to install the Halp bot and kickstart your trial. Halp is a safe and secure product from Atlassian, and we’re always here to answer any questions your admin might have.
- Think about the problem(s) you want to solve. Loop in your team to help figure out where there are workflow issues and test how Halp can improve these logjams. Think about how you want to measure success so you can establish a baseline. Add the right people as agents in Halp from the start so you can verify that it works during the trial period.
- Consider the necessary integrations. Do you want to integrate other parts of your workflow into Halp? We have deep integrations with Jira and Zendesk. We also work with Zapier!
- Understand what Halp can do. We have a lot to offer in the product, from turning DMs into tickets, to setting up Auto-create channels. Our sales team is honestly the friendliest team you will ever work with, and can help you understand how best to use Halp for your unique challenges. Book a demo to get an overview of what you can do with Halp.
- After understanding the product, build away! You can purchase whatever you build during the trial, so you only need to do this once. Have technical questions? Review our documentation here. We also have a super friendly support team that you can reach by going to Halp Support or by starting a live chat in your Halp account. Don’t forget to join our Slack community as well!
- Pick a starting point. As your trial is coming to a close, think about how many agents you’ll need. You’ll need to know the number of agents, plan level, and monthly/annual contract term you would like to start with. You can always scale from there!
These are just a few helpful things to keep in mind when implementing and expanding Halp within your organization. Our support and advocate team is here to halp, so don’t hesitate to reach out!