Setting up the Confluence Integration
Answers is not currently available on our Microsoft Teams product.
- Click this link to visit our listing for the Atlassian Confluence App Marketplace
- Choose your Confluence instance you wish to connect
- Authorize your instance
- In the Halp app go to Settings > Integrations. Click 'Add a new integration' button and dropdown to 'New Confluence Integration'
- Enter your Atlassian subdomain you installed the Halp Confluence app on in step 2
- Authorize the app by accepting
- You'll now see the Confluence app connected on your Integrations tab
- In the Answers dashboard 'Sync from Confluence'
- Select the Confluence Spaces you wish to import articles from
- New articles have been added to your Answer dashboard
- We matched Confluence labels to keywords but recommend going in and doing a bit of QA on the imported answers to make sure the keywords are correct and the Answer text is what you want to present to the user