Integrate Jira with Microsoft Teams
- Head over to https://teams.halp.com/settings/integrations to start the process.
- You will be prompted to add the connect app on the Jira side. Click the blue button.
- Select your Jira and accept the terms
- Select your project, request type and do any field mappings from Jira to Halp custom fields
- Create a Routing Recipe - EX: when a ticket is created in Halp then sync with the Jira integration.
- Completed Integration screen
- Test a ticket - Note that the ticket ID will now show a Jira ID and the hyperlink will link to the Jira portal.