Manage tickets across multiple Slack workspaces with Halp
Below are the steps to get up & running w/ multi-workspace Halp:
- Install Halp in the ‘parent’ Slack workspace. This is the place where you will ‘triage’ tickets from your multiple ‘children’ workspaces.
- Install Halp in the ‘children’ Slack workspaces
- Notify the team @ email@example.com with the names of the workspaces you’d like connected and we will activate the cross-workspace functionality for your account. In the future we plan to have a way to self serve adding workspaces, but for now we’ll be happy to manually add them on your behalf.
- Once we’ve activated this feature for your account, you’ll see ‘Enterprise Mode’ added on the top left corner of your Halp subdomain and on your settings page there will be a ‘Workspaces’ section where you can view connected Slack workspaces.
- Now that you’ve connected your workspaces, you can start building cross-workspace recipes to send the ticket to a specific channel in one of your connected workspaces, automate a message to the ticket across workspaces, etc.
- You'll continue to adjust all Halp settings from your 'parent' Slack workspace.