Ticket Deflection Beta
Ticket deflection is here! If you would like to be part of the beta group for this exciting new feature please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to halp you get set up. You can now set up any channel in Slack for deflection. Whenever someone posts into that channel a ticket will automatically created in the thread of the original message and auto suggest answers.
How to set up:
- Once your team is enabled by sales or support you will see a new tab in the Settings page called 'Ticket Deflection'.
- Select which channel or channels you would like to enable automatic ticket creation in.
- Go post a message into that channel and confirm that it created a ticket automatically. Halp will open a thread, add the ticket message, and also react to the original message with a ⚡
- If the question matches an answer the requester will be prompted with a carousel of matches. The user can cycle through the suggested answers and choose the correct answer.
- After the requester chooses their answer they can resolve the ticket or request more help.
- On the agent ticket, the halp bot will log the customer events for a record on the ticket.