Export your ticket data
We recommend exporting your ticket data either before the end of your subscription or June 4, 2024. Follow the below steps to generate your ticket export to a CSV — you can export as many times as needed.
What to know about ticket export
You should consider a ticket export as a snapshot of the moment in time when it was generated. That means if additional tickets are created after your initial export, you'll need to generate another CSV to download that data.
If someone comments on a ticket and attaches a file, we can’t export the file. You can manually download the file from the ticket instead.
Generate ticket export
Any agent can export data for their queue(s). Only global admins can export ticket data for all queues.
From Halp web:
- Go to the Tickets page on the left sidebar. This is also the main landing page when you visit Halp web.
- Optionally, you can add filters to export a subset of tickets if you don’t want to download everything.
- Select Export to CSV.
- A dialog opens where you can choose which fields you’d like to export. You’ll see your fields grouped together by Recommended fields, System fields, and Custom fields.
- To export everything, use the Select all fields checkbox.
- If you choose Public comments, you’ll need to accept a prompt acknowledging that this can extend how long your export takes.
- Select Export to start the process, which can vary in time depending on the number of tickets and fields.
- Once the export finishes, you’ll receive a direct message in Slack or Microsoft Teams with a download link.
- The export link is valid for 7 days, so download it as soon as possible. If needed, you can always generate another export.