Create a Ticket in Teams
- Step 1: When employees have questions or support requests, they can create a ticket with the Halp message extension on a message or in their message composer.
- Step 2: Once they click on the Halp message extension a dedicated form will pop up for the requestor to fill out.
- Step 3: When the form’s fields are updated the requestor then can create the ticket.
- Step 4: After that, the requestor will see a notification from Halp about their recently created ticket.
- Step 5: The requestor can reply on the ticket
- Step 6: The additional information will be synced with the ticket